- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the owner company www.dehesadelasabina.com is LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL with CIF B-88562491 and address for this purpose at C / Isla de Arosa 12, Pozuelo de Alarcón-Madrid. Contact email email@example.com
- USERS: Access and / or use of this DEHESA DE LA SABINA portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: www.dehesadelasabina.comprovides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "content") on the Internet belonging to LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good activities faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in defense of terrorism or in violation of human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
- MODIFICATIONS: LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on your portal.
- LINKS: In the event that in www.dehesadelasabina.comIf links or hyperlinks are made to other Internet sites, LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- GENERALITIES: LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of theregion of Cazorla (Jaén).
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment.
LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL uses the following cookies on this website that are detailed below:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services; and
- analytical cookies (for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users), advertising (for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency in which ads are displayed) and behavioral (for the management of advertising spaces according to the specific profile of the user): if these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to function without prejudice to the fact that the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website and on the success of the advertisements displayed on it allows us to improve our services and earn income that allows us to offer you a lot of content for free.
- Complement cookies (plug-in) for the exchange of social content.
(**) DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES. The user will be able to choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- browser settings; for instance:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- the specific opt-out systems indicated in the list of cookies above with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may lead to a "rejection" cookie being installed on your computer in order for your deactivation choice to work); or
- other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
- DATA PROTECTION: Visiting this Website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. In the event that the user provides any information of a personal nature, the data collected on this Website will be treated fairly and lawfully, subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December. December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, and other development regulations.
- THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION: In accordance with Art.5 of the LOPD we inform you that the data provided by you will become part of (l) (the) file (s) "Clients and / or suppliers", whose owner is LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL, duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. The purpose of the treatment will be the management of data collected through the company's website, as well as to expressly authorize LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL to send commercial or promotional communications through any means (postal or electronic) on the various products and services provided by our company. The person responsible for the files is LEMONWATERMELÖN CONSULTING SL, which has its address at C / Isla de Arosa 12, Pozuelo de Alarcón-Madrid, being able to exercise its rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a letter to the previous address with the requirements contemplated in Instruction 1/2000, of December 1, of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, regarding the exercise of the aforementioned rights, or personally at our headquarters proving your identity.